Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Home again, photos ready -- 8/21

It has been a busy two weeks -- after arriving in LA, we visited my Mom in Oceanside for a few days -- a mini family (girl) reunion with my daughter, granddaughter, and niece in town in time for my mom's 92nd birthday. Poor Jim: 5 women to deal with!

We spent a day at Disneyland! (except Mom...) Some of us hadn't been there since the 70's and I discovered that 3 roller coasters in less than two hours was 1 too many. Still, it was a fun day.

Now that we have been home for a week or so, I have gotten the photos sorted out (posted fewer than 300 of the 2000 I took, so if you think something's missing, let me know, I can probably find one for you). The photos are at: http://picasaweb.google.com/LynnEichinger
 The albums are Mongolia and Yunnan. You can also click on the photos at the bottom of the page, but may have to go to the home tab to see all the albums available.

I still am looking at editing the blog to add photos to prior posts, but who knows -- this week we are helping Erika set up her new classroom and babysit Dylan at the same time.

No international travel plans yet, but stay tuned! Australia, Africa, and Europe are all possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment